Alfred Benesch & Company is a multi-disciplined engineering and environmental services firm. Benesch is consistently ranked among the top 500 consulting engineering firms in the United States by Engineering News-Record. Our Kansas City, KS office is looking to hire experienced Project Managers with solid land development experience in Kansas & Missouri or solid roadway experience to manage transportation projects for public agencies, including DOTs, counties, and municipalities.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related discipline required
- Licensed P.E. in Kansas and/or Missouri
- Land Development - Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible private development experience with developers, architects, and contractors and understanding of the development community in the Kansas City metro area
- Roadway - Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible transportation experience with public agencies, including DOTs, counties, and municipalities, with a focus on roadway
- Business development experience preferred
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relation skills and network of contacts in the Kansas City metro area
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Supplement
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document:
Pay Transparency Policy Statement