- High School Diploma or G.E.D.; Associates degree in Electronic Manufacturing or similar technical discipline preferred;
- Five or more years of experience in inspection activities with broad knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly, cable manufacturing, rack assembly, and medical device manufacturing;
- Ability to use basic QC measuring and testing equipment;
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610, ANSI/J-STD, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Standard, component and value marking, color codes, and mechanical inspection techniques preferred;
- Soldering skills with fine pitch soldering ability preferred;
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, customer specifications and Fab drawings;
- Familiarity with FDA Quality System Regulations for medical devices preferred;
- Ability to work independently and provide guidance to other inspectors with minimal supervision;
- Computer literacy including skills in using basic business computing tools for calendaring, spreadsheets, presentations, and flowcharting;
- Oral communications skills to present plans and findings to various audiences including Company management, suppliers, vendors and customers; and to deliver formal training;
- Ability to lead and facilitate projects and participate in a cross-functional team environment;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Flexibility in responding to changing work priorities and handling multiple projects;
- Ability to act responsively to customer inquiries, requests, and judgment to escalate appropriately;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; and maintain effective working relationships with other staff and clients;
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and common sense skills;
CERTIFICATES REQUIRED: N/A
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Majority of the work is performed on an electronics manufacturing floor, warehouse or distribution environment with forklifts, material handling and production equipment, and exposure to hot or cold, depending on external weather conditions. The remainder of work is performed in a business office environment.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!