Coordinate the Quality System and Environmental System audit processes, resources, and records involving the Milwaukee and Detroit Sales Office operations. Administer the corrective action process through entering, tracking, and establishing measures of implementation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate and schedule internal customer, special activity and third party audits for the Milwaukee and DSO sites for all shifts.
- Coordinate follow-up on Corrective Actions and compile audit reports for Milwaukee/DSO sites.
- Identify and coordinate on-going training needs for internal auditors.
- Review and report on effect of interpretations and standard changes for the corporation.
- Help with clarification on standard interpretations.
- Compiles audit and corrective action results for Management Reviews, and other meetings, as needed.
- Compiles and tracks inputs to the corrective action system to assure appropriate prioritization and closure.
- Coordinate up to 50 associates as internal auditors of Quality and Environmental Management System. Responsibilities include coordinating interviews, assignments, training and planning related work to the quality and environmental systems
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Reporting and presentation responsibilities require at least 2-4 years of College, Associates Degree or equivalent experience. Presentation and above-average writing and reading skills. Candidate will be presenting to a wide range of associates, including Executive Staff. Word processing, data entry, and graphing with Microsoft Office products. Database knowledge preferred, but not required.
Spanish helpful, but not required. High ability to read and comprehend written materials, to write interesting, informative articles of varying length and type, to tailor written and verbal communication to the understanding of the reader or listener, to communicate complex ideas using simple language, to speak effectively to people at all levels of the organization to motivate others. Creativity is helpful.
Basic math, adding, averaging, understanding the trends and basic statistical techniques.
High ability to read and comprehend written materials.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Lead Auditor Certification preferred but not required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR QUALITY
Associate will provide defect-free products and services by understanding and meeting the agree-upon requirements of our internal and external customers through a process based on prevention and continuous improvement.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENVIRONMENT
Associates are committed to our Environmental Management System, which provides for continuous improvement of our organization's efforts toward the following: Preventing pollution, complying with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and complying with customer-based environmental requirements.