RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
We are currently seeking a Bridge Engineer III for our Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans, to complex segmental bridges, our teams are providing the highest quality infrastructure and facility solutions. Each day, we partner with contractors, transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
The Bridge Engineer will develop bridge design calculations and drawings, organize and monitor labor budgets for assigned projects, circulate assigned bridge project deliverable schedule and labor budget status to supervisor and relevant staff to ensure ongoing communication, meet project deliverable dates and budget for assigned projects and provide Quality Control on all assigned project deliverables. Candidate must have the ability to develop/build upon working relationships with clients and other engineering consultants.
- Master degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university with an emphasis on structural design
- 5 to 10 years work experience in bridge design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional engineering (PE) registration required
- Excellent working knowledge of MicroStation, Excel, MathCad, Structural Design Software (examples include STAAD, MDX, LPILE, CONSPAN, RCPier, RISA, Larsa)
- Experience with design of prestressed concrete bridges, retaining walls, and miscellaneous structures
- Post-tensioned concrete design experience a plus
- Steel bridge design experience a plus
- Experience working on Design-Build delivery a plus
- Experience with FEM Analysis preferred
In addition to the position's skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.