Morrison-Maierle, Inc. has an exciting immediate opportunity in our Helena, Montana office for an entry to mid-level Structural Bridge Engineer.
Established in 1945, the firm has built its reputation on commitment to quality. Our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Commitment and Excellence form the foundation of everything we do. As a regional firm with a staff of approximately 250, Morrison-Maierle, Inc. is currently ranked No. 374, within the Engineering News Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” and has recently been named as one of the “Best Firms to Work For” by ZweigWhite.
Morrison-Maierle is recruiting to fill an entry to mid-level structural bridge engineer position. The selected candidate will be responsible for structural analysis, design, and project engineering for transportation related structural projects within the public agency and private market.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving in a lead or support technical role, depending on project complexity.
- Preparation of calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, technical reports and at times task or project management.
- Day-to-day design decisions on bridge replacement and rehabilitation projects, including production and scheduling.
- Working in a team environment, both internally and externally.
- Active involvement in client interaction at the project level.
We are looking for individuals interested in being fully engaged in their work and making a difference in the communities they serve.