Why join the DRG Team?
Dynamic, intimate, energized and creative work environment.
Challenging projects that make a difference.
Design Resource Group is an industry expert in high density urban projects and new-urban/suburban projects, including high density urban housing and mixed-use, innovative commercial, and institutional typologies. We are known for seamlessly integrating the technical and aesthetic aspects of design, and for being strong team players who get the job done. We are looking for a talented and ambitious Civil Engineer to join the team.
If you possess these job requirements and skills:
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- An ability to see the “big picture”
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- 3 – 5 years professional engineering experience (will consider internships in total time)
- PE or EI Certification
If you are someone who is ready to:
- Explore your talent and find out what you do best
- Make a real and lasting contribution as an integral part of a dedicated and growing team
- If you are a strong team player
- If you want to take your career to the next level and want to be a leader…
What you will do:
You will work with your multidisciplinary team on a variety of projects from start to finish. You will have access to many mentors along the way, including the Senior Principals. You will hone your skills; learn all aspects of the business and grow in a supportive, highly experienced, team environment. You can make a meaningful contribution to the real world of land development and enjoy yourself along the way.
So, Why DRG?
On top of all the positives of being part of a strong dynamic smaller company with a supportive and fun culture, we also offer great benefits including a retirement plan with 3% salary matching, full medical insurance, dental insurance, short term disability, life insurance, education and professional development assistance. We strive to have a good work/life balance, we get out of office for various outings throughout the year. Oh, and we also offer a clear leadership plan for advancement and twice yearly bonuses based on merit. If this sounds interesting to you, let’s talk.
collaborative approach + informed design = inspired solutions
Visit our website at www.drgrp.com
Please no calls from applicants or Recruiting Agencies