EMPLOYEE SHALL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contacts supervisor for priorities and deadlines in the field.
- Applies engineering principles, methods and techniques to the assurance of highway and related facility construction.
- Performs engineering calculations.
- Performs research and problem solving of engineering-related activities.
- Assists in training less experienced Engineers in Training and Technicians.
- Serves as lead worker for less experienced workers.
- Prepares, reviews, or approves reports.
- Observes, measures, and conducts tests of materials to determine construction compliance with the project plans, approved shop/working drawings, and governing specifications.
- Insures the safe utilization, storage and maintenance of all documents and tools.
- Updates Direct Report on progress and delays on every task or assignment.
- Insures safe usage and maintenance of company vehicle and field equipment.
- Meets established project deadlines.
- Submits accurate, legible, comprehensive and complete testing and/or inspection reports on a daily basis in accordance with project Quality Plan.
- Review plans, specifications, and shop/working drawings for project activities.
- Other duties as assigned by Direct Report.EMPLOYEE
SHALL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certified as an Engineer-In-Training. A person in this position generally, but not necessarily, has three (3) years engineering related experience in transportation engineering with working towards gaining licensure as an engineer. Graduate level education may be substituted for years of experience.
- Shall possess a valid driver’s license within the applicable jurisdiction and meet firm’s auto insurability requirements.
APPLY: www.rkci.com (and to view complete job description)HR Contact: Mary Clark 210-694-3625
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.