Geotechnical Engineer: Hynes & Associates is seeking an experienced geotechnical engineer. Candidate should have a P.E. and 5+ years experience. Responsibilities will include marketing geotechnical services, interpreting field and laboratory test data, and performing engineering evaluations for a cross section of project types (buildings, transportation, dams, offshore structures, earth structures, etc.). Engineer will, also, provide field evaluations for construction projects, and oversee drilling and exploration operations. Send resume to Hynes & Associates c/o John Hynes, President at 32185 Beaver Run Drive, Salisbury, Maryland 21804 (410-546-6462).
- Hynes & Associates is a small company. Therefore, you will be able to take on important project and management responsibilities.
- You will work directly with project owners, architects, engineers and contractors.
- Your growth with Hynes & Associates will be based upon your performance.
- Hynes & Associates is a small company. But, we have always had a generous employee benefits package. Highlights include:
- A Simple IRA with several investment options (Like a 401K), and 100 percent match up to 3% of salary.
- Company currently pays 70 percent of the cost of all medical insurance plans (single, husband and wife, parent/child, and family).
- Tuition reimbursement for job related course work.
- Payment for Professional license fees.
- Payment for continuing education courses required for professional licenses.
- Life Insurance
- Hynes & Associates provides geotechnical engineering and construction monitoring services for:
- Public Owners: Federal, Military, State, County, City.
- Private Owners: Corporations, Developers, Industry, Financial Institutions, Independent Companies, Individuals.
- Utilities: Power, Gas.
- Transportation: State Highway, County Roads, Bridges, Railway, Ports.
- Join a chosen leader! (Like our clients do)
- Live on the scenic Delmarva Peninsula.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to 32185 Beaver Run Drive, Salisbury, Maryland 21804, by email to email@example.com, or call 410-546-6462 for more information.