Do you crave a workplace that is collaborative, provides career advancement and fosters a creative learning environment? Lamp Rynearson is made up of experienced individuals who bring enthusiasm and a desire for excellence in everything they do.
Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, survey, planning, and consulting firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Senior Project Engineer Roadway Design in its Omaha office, one of its four locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Registered Professional Engineer or ability to obtain accreditation within one year.
- Minimum of four years of experience as a Project Engineer.
- Roadway Design knowledge and experience.
- Roadway Design experience with AUTOCAD Civil 3D or Microstation Geopak.
- Ability to establish and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to work with different personalities and professional styles.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver effective oral and written presentations.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Construction or materials knowledge helpful.
Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc.
14710 West Dodge Road, Suite 100
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
A 100% Employee Owned Firm
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.