Forterra is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for its BioClean Environmental division. This position will be based out of Austin or San Antonio, TX. http://www.biocleanenvironmental.com/
Reporting to the Central Region Sales Director, the Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales Director and other members of the Forterra-BioClean team to manage, enhance, expand and sustainably grow sales revenues and gross margins and maximize profits in the territory. The RSM will oversee existing key accounts and add new key accounts (municipalities, consulting engineers, architects, commercial developers, residential developers and contractors) and will be focused on driving specifications for Forterra-BioClean stormwater engineered products.
Forterra is a leading manufacturer of pipe and products in the U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage. The company generated pro forma net sales of $1.7 billion in 2015. Based in Irving, Texas, Forterra employs more than 6,000 people and operates more than 110 facilities, with products available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Identify key influencers in the territory and make sales presentations to prospective customers and stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the Regional Director set the targets for the Territory and develop a sales and marketing strategy designed to meet the Territory and Forterra-BioClean product line growth targets.
- Implement the RSM Personal Performance Contract in the Territory to deliver the strategic objective of the business to drive sales and achieving sustainable growth for the business.
- Lead the Territory effort to develop effective sales channels and support the network of Forterra partners and identify opportunities to enhance and expand sales channels.
- Work to ensure the Company’s products are in the project specifications and on the contract drawings.
- Identify projects for competitor’s specifications that could be replaced with Forterra-BioClean products.
- Attend regional and national trade shows to promote the Company’s products and submit and present technical papers.
- Review and present price proposals to customers.
- Develop and implement a plan to improve Territory specification conversion rates.
- Secure purchase orders from customers and key accounts.
- Update and maintain the Company’s CRM for the Territory. Review dash boards and reports on a regular basis and assess progress against the targets and the Personal Performance Contract.
- Work closely with the Forterra-BioClean post order team to ensure seamless customer service through the production and installation phase. As required, visit sites to assist and advise as necessary on the correct installation procedures for the Company’s products.
- Support the Product Management Team and Regulatory Approval Team to ensure that product development and product enhancement programs are delivering market ready products required to grow business in the Territory.
- Actively support and adhere to the Company’s health & safety, quality and environmental compliance programs.
- Other duties which the Company may reasonably require the RSM to undertake.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. We offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels.
Forterra is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V
Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience and relevant skills.
No Search Firms please.