We are growing and seek to expand our US regulatory affairs team with a motivated Regulatory Affairs Advisor.
This role will report to the Managing Director of Chemservice Americas and will work primarily with one client but the position is not limited to other technically challenging projects for Chemservice clients.
• Manage regulatory activities to support customers with their chemical compliance requirements, including, but not limited to:
• US EPA, Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) LVE, PMN, SNUR, SNAC, etc.
• Americas GHS Safety Data Sheets and label requirements
• North American Chemical Control Legislation (CA Prop 65)
• FDA National Formulary
• Pesticides & Americas fertilizer registrations and label requirements
• Communication with international customers, laboratories, industry groups and authorities
• Compilation of safety and toxicology assessments for human health and the environment
• Data gap analyses, data research, study monitoring
• Deliver on multiple projects within the client’s scope/budget/schedule expectations
• A motivated team with a high level of expertise
• Interesting and self dependent tasks in an international business environment
• A full-time, permanent contract with flexible working time, additional professional training and personal development
This position may be remote work with occasional travel for meetings or customer visits.
A bachelors of science (BS) or masters of science (MS) degree in ecotoxicology, toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental sciences or related fields.
You have been working for at least 2 years as a product stewardship/regulatory affairs professional or in a related discipline in the context of international chemical legislation.
We expect a good understanding of chemical regulatory processes, systems and their related institutions, analytical skills, attention to detail, the ability to work independently, very good communication and presentation skills, and a willingness to enter into new challenging fields of activity as part of a global team.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: RAA- CSUS 07/2020
About CHEMSERVICE AMERICAS
CHEMSERVICE is a leading global consultancy to the chemical industry and its value chain with offices in
Germany, Luxembourg, South Korea, Switzerland, Spain, UK and USA. For more than 13 years, we support
our clients in the review, implementation and observation of national and international chemical
regulations as an independent service provider. We use our scientific, technical and strategic know-how to
overcome regulatory barriers globally, giving our clients a competitive edge.
BACK TO TOP
TAPPI / PIMA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else TAPPI has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at TAPPI / PIMA Career Center.